Track Wheels for Heavy Machines
DIN 15090 Track Wheels for Heavy Machines offer forged wheels of Ø315 to Ø1000 mm as well as complete shaft / wheel / bearing assemblies to suit customer specifications.
- SIBRE standard wheels are made of forged cylinders of material 42CrMo4V with other material available on request.
- For high demands the track surfaces can be flame hardened to a maximum of 62 HRc, to reduce tread-wear.
- These types of wheel assemblies are particularly suited to High Load track-mounted machinery such as Ship to Shore Cranes, Ship Loaders, Stackers, Reclaimers and High Capacity Smelter Cranes to name a few.
- Both driven and non-driven wheel assemblies can be supplied, assembled to shafts with bearing housings installed.
- Any OEM design can be matched to customers specifications.