Sibre Australia offer two main systems of crane wheels depending on you application…
DIN 15090 Track Wheels for Heavy Machines offer forged wheels of Ø315 to Ø1000 mm as well as complete shaft / wheel / bearing assemblies to suit customer specifications.
- SIBRE standard wheels are made of forged cylinders of material 42CrMo4V with other material available on request.
- For high demands the track surfaces can be flame hardened to a maximum of 62 HRc, to reduce tread-wear.
- These types of wheel assemblies are particularly suited to High Load track-mounted machinery such as Ship to Shore Cranes, Ship Loaders, Stackers, Reclaimers and High Capacity Smelter Cranes to name a few.
- Both driven and non-driven wheel assemblies can be supplied, assembled to shafts with bearing housings installed.
- Any OEM design can be matched to customers specifications.
SRA / SRN Crane Wheel Systems offer standard sized wheel assemblies of Ø315, 400, 500 & 630 mm and are particularly suited to track mounted overhead or gantry crane applications.
- SIBRE wheels are made of forged cylinders of material 42CrMo4V with other material available on request.
- Wheel assemblies are designed for Corner Hinge or Box Girder mounting with either machined or flame cut mounting options.
- Both driven (SRA) and non-driven (SRN) wheel assemblies can be supplied, assembled to shafts with bearing housings installed.