EMG Electro Hydraulic Thrusters
EMG Electro Hydraulic Thrusters, both ELDRO and ELHY designs, have been the market leader in terms of reliability and service life for more than 50 years.
Continuous control throughout the whole manufacturing cycle, improvements in design as well as technical innovations to cope with extreme conditions, all help to reinforce the high reputation which ELDRO® brake thrusters enjoy worldwide.
Characteristic Features of EMG Thrusters
- High reliability
- Long service life with minimum maintenance due to self-lubricating operation
- Smooth operation due to hydraulic design
- Fast response (short regulating times)
- High switching frequency: up to 2000 cycles per hour
- Simple installation and dismantling
- No reversing contactors required as the motor may rotate in either direction
- Overloading during operation not possible
- Suitable for adjusting stroke via external limits
- Adjustable control of lifting and lowering times via installation of adjustable throttle valves
- Designs for use in DIP or ATEx environments available
- Option of internal springs for automatic retraction
ELDRO® electro-hydraulic thrusters are EMG’s premium range of thrusters, offering the highest level of safety and durability through their wear-resistant operating principle.
The ELHY® electro-hydraulic thrusters offer high durability in a compact design with smooth and quiet operation.